iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link] has been released and is available for download now. iOS 10 has been one of the most updated versions of the iOS, both in terms of the number of updates and the speed at which they have been released. Because of this, life has been made difficult for the jailbreak community but, with this latest update being nothing more than a minor security and improvement update, we can now show you how to download Cydia iOS 10.3.3.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Download
How to Install Cydia on iOS 10.3.3 :
You can choose from the three methods detailed below:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
Only Safari can be used for this method, no other browser
- Launch Safari and go to downloadcydia.org on your iPad or iPhone
- When the web page is fully loaded, go to the bottom center of the screen on your iPhone or top right on your iPad and tap the UP arrow
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options on the bottom of the screen
- Call the app icon Cydia when asked to and tap Add
- Close safari and the new Cydia app icon will be on the home screen
Video: This is a demo of these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
Make sure you follow these steps as written to ensure success:
- Launch your Safari browser and then go to this [ link ]
- When the information page has loaded, find and tap on Install Directly to iOS Device , if you don’t do this, the profile cannot be installed
- Settings will open, tap Install Profile and type in your passcode
- Safari browser opens again, tap on Install Cydia and then Install on the popup window
- Wait for Setting’s to open and then tap Install > Next > Done
- Now leave your device until Cydia has loaded
If Cydia doesn’t work, you will need to repeat these steps
Method 3: Yalu Jailbreak [ Expert Method ]
iOS 10 has proven to be a challenge for the jailbreak developers and the result is that we only have Yalu jailbreak to use. This was released by Luca Todesco, the popular iOS security researcher but, although it has been updated to support iOS 10.3.3, not everyone is able to use it. Here are the details:
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak and for those not familiar with that, it means having to reactivate Yalu whenever your device is rebooted. Extender Installer is a helpful app that will do this automatically for you
- Yalu is only supported on the iPhone
- You need to side load Yalu onto your device using Cydia Impactor and you will need a valid Apple ID for this.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Download on iPhone
To install Yalu on your compatible iOS device, check out the link below:
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Guide ]
Stop Cydia Crashing :
Because of the nature of the Cydia app, it isn’t allowed in the app store and Apple has nothing to do with signing the certificate. This will cause the app to crash, including all tweaks you installed, because Apple will revoke the certificate and, while reinstalling Cydia will work, it will only be for a few days. By installing Anti Revoke, you can stop Apple from revoking the certificate and keep your apps safe. Click the link below for all the details:
- Download Anti Revoke [ext link]
Cydia Jailbreak Alternatives :
If your iPhone or iPad is not supported by the latest issue of Cydia then don’t despair. Lots of app installers have recently been released to give us some Cydia apps without having to jailbreak and these are two of the best:
Many of you will recognize the name as a popular Cydia repository, the one we all used to turn to for our paid apps for free. Now vShare is available for download outside of Cydia and, as well as those all-important free apps, you also get a selection of modified apps and games and some Cydia tweaks too. Find out more and get a vShare [ext link] download guide by clicking the given link.
TutuApp has shown itself to be a popular download, not least because of the number of apps it contains. The variety of content is second to none, with plenty of Cydia only tweaks to choose from, loads of premium content for free, including app store apps, and some of your favorite modified apps, like Snapchat++, Pokémon Go++ and Spotify++. You can find all the details including how to download TutuApp [ext link] by following the link.
While Yalu is by no means the bee’s knees of jailbreaks, it does provide some users with a way to download Cydia by giving them an iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak [ext link] so, if you give it a go, let us know your thoughts on it and stay up to date with all the latest Cydia news by following us on Facebook .