iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link] has been released and is available for download now. iOS 10 has been one of the most updated versions of the iOS, both in terms of the number of updates and the speed at which they have been released. Because of this, life has been made difficult for the jailbreak community but, with this latest update being nothing more than a minor security and improvement update, we can now show you how to download Cydia iOS 10.3.3.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Download
How to Install Cydia on iOS 10.3.3 :
You can choose from the two methods detailed below:
Method 1: Safari Browser
Only Safari can be used for this method, no other browser
- Launch Safari and go to downloadcydia.org on your iPad or iPhone
- When the web page is fully loaded, go to the bottom center of the screen on your iPhone or top right on your iPad and tap the UP arrow
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options on the bottom of the screen
- Call the app icon Cydia when asked to and tap Add
- Close safari and the new Cydia app icon will be on the home screen
Video: This is a demo of these steps
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
iOS 10 has proven to be a challenge for the jailbreak developers and the result is that we only have Yalu jailbreak to use. This was released by Luca Todesco, the popular iOS security researcher but, although it has been updated to support iOS 10.3.3, not everyone is able to use it. Here are the details:
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak and for those not familiar with that, it means having to reactivate Yalu whenever your device is rebooted. Extender Installer is a helpful app that will do this automatically for you
- Yalu is only supported on the iPhone
- You need to side load Yalu onto your device using Cydia Impactor and you will need a valid Apple ID for this.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Download on iPhone
To install Yalu on your compatible iOS device, check out the link below:
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Guide ]
While Yalu is by no means the bee’s knees of jailbreaks, it does provide some users with a way to download Cydia by giving them an iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak [ext link] so, if you give it a go, let us know your thoughts on it and stay up to date with all the latest Cydia news by following us on Facebook .