iOS 11.1.1 download [ext link] is the latest release from Apple, just a minor bug release update but there are fears in the jailbreak community that it could hold up the chances of an iOS 11.1.1 jailbreak [ext link] even further. With iOS 10 performing so poorly, we could be forgiven for thinking that iOS 11 is going to go the same way but we are happy to tell you that there is a way of installing Cydia iOS 11.1.1 and here’s how.
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1.1
How to Download Cydia on iOS 11.1.1 :
Choose one of the following methods :
Method 1: Using Safari Browser
- Launch Safari from your home screen , this is the only browser this works with
- Now go to downloadcydia.org
- Wait for the page to load and then tap on the UP arrow , bottom center or top right of the screen, depending on the device used
- Some new options will load, select Add to Home Screen
- A new page will load, type in Cydia to give the app a name and then tap on Add
- When you close Safari, the new Cydia icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch to see how this is done
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak Download
iOS 10 was pretty poor for jailbreakers the world over. We saw just one jailbreak, called Yalu and this was brought to us from popular Italian developer and security researcher, Luca Todesco. You can now install Yalu for iOS 11.1.1 but, as with iOS 10, there are some limitations to the jailbreak .
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- You can only install Yalu jailbreak if you have an iPhone , no either device is supported
- You need to use Cydia Impactor to get Yalu installed on your device and this means you will need a valid Apple ID , a dummy account is perfectly acceptable provided it is valid
- Because Yalu is semi untethered, you will need to reactivate the jailbreak each time your iPhone or iPad is rebooted.
If you still want to have a go with Yalu jailbreak, click the link below for more details:
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial]
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1.1
How to Stop Cydia from Crashing :
There is one common issue when you install Cydia using this method , because you need to use Cydia Impactor, you need to use your Apple ID and that allows Apple to know what apps are on your device. Because it is Cydia Impactor that signs the app certificate, Apple will revoke it and they do this within 7 days, crashing your app and leaving you to reinstall it again. To stop Apple from constantly revoking the app certificate, you need to install a tool called Anti Revoke [ext link], a VPN that protects your apps.
Cydia Alternatives :
These are the top Cydia alternatives that you can download without jailbreaking your iPhone.
If Cydia is out of reach for you right now, you could try TutuApp [ext link]. This is one of the app installers that have recently been released to try to give us some Cydia content without the jailbreak.
Image : TutuApp
Although it can’t offer quite as much, we can download our paid content for free, several popular Cydia tweaks and some modified apps like Snapchat++ and AirShou [ext link] screen recorder. To download TutuApp and try it, just click the linked article for more details.
One of the most popular repositories from Cydia has just been made available without the need to install a jailbreak. vShare [ext link] was one of the most downloaded because it offered access to paid and premium app store content for free and it still does.
Image : vShare Download
It also offers a few other Cydia tweaks and some modified ++ apps, like Pokémon Go++ and Spotify++. If you want to download vShare, you will find full details at the given link.
Follow us on Facebook for more Cydia iOS 11.1.1 updates.