The iOS 11.1 download [ext link] has been pushed out by Apple and is ready for all users now. It is the first big update to iOS 11 and has been preceded by several smaller bug fix releases in much the same way that iOS 10 was updated. However, we do have good news for you; we are going to tell you how to download Cydia iOS 11.1.
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1
How to Download Cydia iOS 11.1 :
Pick one of the following methods to download Cydia on your iPhone and iPad:
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Launch Safari on your iPad or iPhone
- Go to downloadcydia.org
- Find the UP arrow on the web page that loads and tap on it [ bottom center on the iPhone and top right on the iPad ]
- A new window loads with some extra options; tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call your app icon Cydia and tap the Add button
- When you come out of Safari, the new Cydia app icon is on your home screen
Video: Shows you how to download Cydia on iOS 11.1
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
iOS 10 was something of a disappointment for jailbreaks with just Yalu jailbreak released by Luca Todesco. With support added for iOS 11.1 jailbreak [ext link], Yalu is somewhat limited in who can use it:
- Only the iPhone’s are supported by Yalu app
- Being a semi-untethered jailbreak, you will need to reinstall the jailbreak whenever you reboot your iPhone, but you can automate this process with an app called Extender Installer
- Lastly, Cydia Impactor and an Apple ID are required to install Yalu on your iPhone.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
If you can install Yalu jailbreak, the post below will provide you with all the details you need:
- Download Yalu Jailbreak [Full Tutorial]
There is one issue that you will come across when you install Yalu using Cydia Impactor , the app certificate will be revoked by Apple every 7 days. There is one way you can stop this and that is to download Anti Revoke [ext link] , the tool will install a VPN that blocks Apple from seeing and revoking the app certificate.
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1 Download
While Yalu may not be usable by everyone, there are other options including app Installers like TweakBox, Emus4U, Share and AppValley, all of which offer those who can’t jailbreak some Cydia content and a choice of modified apps, such as Instagram++, Snapchat++ and Spotify++.
Tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak updates.