iOS 7 remains a popular iOS version, with some choosing to stay on it and others not being able to update because of hardware restrictions and a lack of support from the Cupertino company. Luckily, there is Cydia Download to fall back on and, with iOS 7, there are two ways to get it onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, Cydia has been around for years, picking up the pieces and providing what Apple won’t, giving us a way to do exactly what we want with the devices that we own. It is home to thousands of apps, tweaks, themes, and medications, none of which you can get elsewhere and we’re going to show you how to get it on your iOS 7 device.
Image : Cydia iOS 7 Download
How to Download Cydia on iOS 7 :
You can install Cydia onto your iOS 7 device on one of two ways:
Method 1: Safari
- Launch the Safari browser on your iOS 7 device and go to the address bar
- Type in downloadcydia.org and tap Go
- Wait and when the page is fully loaded, look for and tap on the UP arrow , top or bottom of the page
- From the new options on the screen, select Add to Home Screen
- Now type in Cydia in the box to rename the app icon . Tap on Add and shut Safari down
- You will now see the Cydia app icon on your home page
Video: This will show you these steps
Method 2: Evasi0n Jailbreak
For all of those still on iOS 7, there is little choice of jailbreaks to choose from. However, Evasi0n Jailbreak is, without a doubt, the most popular to be released and it comes from a reliable jailbreak team with a lot of collective experience under their belt. Evasi0n jailbreak has been kept up to date, with any bugs and issues being fixed and is a safe jailbreak to install. Follow the step by step instructions at the link below to use Evasi0n to get Cydia on your iOS 7 device :
- Download Evasi0n Jailbreak [ ext link ]
iOS 7, being one of the older iOS versions, is now no longer supported by Apple but many users are still on it, whether by choice or because they can’t or don’t want to update their devices to newer ones. These methods are the only way to get Cydia on your iOS 7 device so let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates.