Most users have been successful at downloading Cydia iOS 9.3.5 . And on iOS 9.3.5 there is also a Jailbreak-Free solution called Emus4U that allows free apps and tweaks download on iPhone.
How to Download Cydia iOS 9.3.5 :9.3.5
The first method is ideal for those who can’t or don’t want to jailbreak yet, providing easy access to Cydia updates at a single tap. The second method is using more advanced , yet less complicated Configuration Profile method. The third method is Home Depot Jailbreak, released for 32-bit devices only. Update : A new fourth method has been added to get iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak , called Phoenix Jailbreak.
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- From your home screen, launch the Safari browser
- Go to the download button above.
- Wait for the page to load and then find the UP arrow [ it will be at the top or the bottom of your screen ] . Tap on it and a series of options will load on your screen
- Select Add to Home Screen
- The next step is to give the app icon a new name, one that you will recognize so type Cydia into the box and tap the Add button
- When you close Safari you will find the new Cydia app icon on your home page
Video: This will show you how these steps are done
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
Please follow the steps correctly otherwise Cydia may not install
- Open Safari and then open this [ link ]
- On the information page that loads, tap to Install Directly to iOS Device so that the configuration profile can be installed
- In your Setting’s app, tap on Install Profile and type in your passcode
- Safari browser opens, tap Install Cydia and then Install on the popup window
- Wait for Settings to open again and tap on Install
- Tap Next > Done and wait for Cydia to be installed
Should the installation not be successful you must follow these steps again carefully
Method 3: Home Depot Jailbreak [ Expert Method ]
Home Depot Jailbreak is the very latest jailbreak and it was released to allow owners of the older 32-bit devices to update Cydia. The last few jailbreaks have only been available for 64-bit devices, leaving the older devices alone. Home Depot is for iOS 9.3.x but it is a semi-untethered jailbreak. This means you must jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch every single time you reboot your device, if this does change, we’ll let you know.
Image : Cydia iOS 9.3.5
You should also know that you can only get Home Depot onto your device by using Cydia Impactor to side load it. If you want to go ahead and download Cydia with Home Depot, you will find a full guide at the given link.
- Home Depot Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 4: Phoenix Jailbreak [ Expert Method ]
Not all iOS users were able to update to iOS 10 and some didn’t bother because there were no jailbreaks available for them to use. Those with a 32-bit device on iOS 9.3.5 now have that jailbreak in the form of Phoenix.
It is a semi-untethered jailbreak and you will need to use your Apple ID and Cydia Impactor to get it onto your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad but it is a godsend to those who have been missing out on using Cydia ever since iOS 10 was released. Check out the linked article for full details on how to download Phoenix Jailbreak.
Fix Crashing Issue :
Because of the way in which you install Cydia, it is going to crash usually within the first few days and all your tweaks will disappear with it. Reinstalling it will bring it back temporarily but, because Apple is revoking the certificate, it will crash again. To prevent this, you need to download Anti Revoke onto your device. This VPN tool will stop Apple from revoking the certificate and will protect your apps. Click the link below to get all the details:
- Download Anti Revoke [ext link]
Cydia Jailbreak Alternatives :
Not everyone can install Cydia at the moment but there are some alternatives that you can look at. These are two app installers that bring some of Cydia to us without the need to jailbreak first:
vShare used to only be available by downloading Cydia but now anyone can use it. Although the non-jailbreak version is not quite so in-depth, it does off some of what Cydia has, including a few tweaks, premium app store content for free and plenty of modified and tweaked apps and games. For more details and a guide on how to download vShare [ext link], follow the given link
One of the more popular app installers, TutuApp offers a diverse range of content, including some of the very best Cydia tweaks. You can also download your favorite apps and games form the app store for free, lots of other premium apps for free and a selection of modified apps and games like Spotify++, Instagram++ and Pokémon GO++. Check out the given link for a guide on how to download TutuApp [ext link].
Are you pleased that there is now a way for older devices to download Cydia ? Follow us on Facebook for all the latest update.